The National Strategy for the Reduction of Adolescent Pregnancy and Child Marriage (2018-2022) was developed to guide the prioritisation of all evidence-based adolescent pregnancy and child marriage reduction interventions in the country during this period. The strategy sets out:
- A national goal and the objectives to achieve this goal;
- Priority strategies to achieve the stated objectives;
- Guiding principles to inform implementation of the strategies;
- The coordination mechanisms;
- A monitoring and evaluation framework; and
- A costing framework for 2018-2022.